Uploaded: 22-8-2016 |
Views 2378 |
For Diseases :-
1. Thymoquinone content in cumin seeds fights asthma.
2. Iron element present in cumin seed keeps you protected from Anaemia.
3. Cumin seeds can help women of all age groups to have a healthy menstrual cycle.
4. The anti-carcinogenic agents in cumin are helpful in treating colon and breast cancer.
5. Rich Vitamin C content and anti-fungal properties in cumin seeds help in curing cold and respiratory problems.
Skin Benefits :-
1. Including cumin in your food may help to have acne or boils, rashes and pimple free skin.
2. Vitamin E content in cumin seeds can keep you skin healthy and glowing and also prevents premature ageing.
3. Bathing in boiled cumin water can easily cure itchiness and body heat.
Cumin Face Pack :- Mix turmeric and cumin powder in 3:1 ratio in honey and apply it on your face. Wash it off when it dries. This will make your skin smooth and glowing.
Hair Benefits :-
Applying black cumin oil and olive oil mix on hair or the bald portion of your head can promote hair growth.
Cumin Hair Pack :- Boil 2 tablespoons of black cumin seeds in half a cup of water for 15 minutes. Strain the seeds from the water when it cools. Mix this water with a raw egg yolk and make a creamy solution. Massage it on your scalp and allow it to stay for 30 minutes and wash it off with fresh water. Do this in every week for a better result.
For Cooking :-
1. Jeera rice
2. Flavour in dal and curries
3. Chilli-cumin bean Salad
4. Cumin Tea
5. Preparation of Soups, Sauces & Pickles